Workplace injuries are a common occurrence in the United States. It is important to know your rights when it comes to worker’s compensation. For more information about worker’s compensation and personal injury claims check out the links below.
- This page from ErgoWeb.com describes the leading causes of workplace injuries in the United States.
- For tips on safe winter driving, read this informative article from the Weather Channel.
- To learn more about the most common causes of workplace injuries, read this article from Business Finance Magazine.
- Are you a safe driver? Visit this page form the Butler County Engineer’s Office to find out if you’re as safe as you should be.
- Learn more about workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities on this page from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
If you would like to consult with a law firm that specializes in a wide selection of legal fields, including criminal law, commercial disputes, personal injury and insurance litigation, Kelly Parker & Cohen, LLP is ready to help. With more than 50 years of combined litigation experience, Kelly Parker & Cohen possesses the experience, knowledge and focus to represent and protect clients in a wide spectrum of legal disputes. For more information about our practices areas call us at (888) 482-1351, or e-mail us for your free consultation.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.