Our recent blogs have explored topics relating to immigration and driving under the influence. If you’d like to know more and catch up on recent news regarding these issues, check out the resources listed below.
- Critics of field sobriety tests say that they do not accurately indicate intoxication or sobriety. Read more here.
- This article from CNN provides information on how to handle being pulled over.
- You can find out more about DUI arrests in Pennsylvania on the state’s Department of Transportation website.
- Employment visas may be available to some prospective permanent legal residents of the U.S.
- A recent Senate bill would expand the number of visas available to highly skilled workers in science and technology-based fields. Find out more with this National Journal article.
For DUI or immigration representation in the Harrisburg area, call (888) 482-1351 to reach the law offices of Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP.